Roof Insulation Cape Town we Insulate South Africa saving you energy and making sure you have a Cooler home in Summer and a Warmer Home in winter. With Isotherm Insulation as well as Aerolite Ceiling Insulation as well as other insulation products. The best service and qualified installers you will ever find as well as the Best Roof Insulation Products and Prices.
More than 27 years’ experience in the Roof Insulation Industry.
- Quality Roof Insulation products and the Highest level of service.
- Comprehensive Insurance.
- We hold massive volumes of Roof Insulation stock in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria as well as KZN.
- Read what our clients say… Testimonials
- All our workmanship is guaranteed.
Areas Covered by Roof Insulation In South Africa
Roof Insulation Cape supply and Install through out the entire Western Cape region including Cape Town Central. We also cover Northern and Southern Suburbs as well as Paarl, Somerset West down to Hermanus etc including the Karoo.
MosselBay branch area covers Knysna, Oudshoorn, George as well as Plettenberg bay.
Johannesburg, Pretoria and the Gauteng region are covered by Home Insulation in this area.
KZN is covered by Home Insulation.
Roof Insulation Products
- Dust free Isotherm.
- Allergy free Isotherm.
- 30 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Cool in Summer and Warm in Winter
- Great acoustic properties. Isotherm 145mm Sans compliant insulation achieving R-value of 3.70.
- Manufactured from plastic bottle pollution so Isotherm is regarded as one of the most eco-friendly Roof Insulation products on the market..
- Read more about Isotherm
Aerolite Ceiling Insulation [Think Pink Insulation]
- Aerolite fibreglass Roof Insulation.
- Manufactured from recycled glass.
- Cool in Summer Warm in winter with Aerolite Ceiling Insulation.
- Great acoustic properties
- Aerolite Ceiling Insulation 135mm Sans compliant achieving R-value of 3.70.
- Read more about Aerolite
Loft Room Insulation
Loft Room Insulation is a specialised field of Roof Insulation. In the application of insulation to loft room Areas we prefer Insulating with the Isotherm 145mm Insulation.
We would wire the Ceiling Insulation to the side of the ceiling to keep this in place. The Isotherm is a better fit because the Isotherm has a 30 year guarantee so the fibres will not collapse and the insulation will last longer than most buildings.
Insulated loft rooms are far warmer in winter and the heat is reduced by up to 80%. Loft rooms are know to be unbearably hot in summer in uninsulated homes.
Roof Insulation Cape Town have specialised in Loft Room Insulation for many years.
Roof Vacuum and Cellulose Paper Removal
- As we know finely shredded paper will absorb water if your roof has a leak.
- If you have already had Ceiling damage as a result of paper absorbing water or feel you don’t like the dust blowing into your home.
- Don’t worry we can now remove the paper insulation with our vacuum machine.
- Removing of pumped in paper Insulation by means of Industrial vacuum cleaner.
- Roof Insulation have purchased a large industrial vacuum machine for the removal of Paper Insulation. Roof Vacuum machine for dust removal as well as cellulose fiber.
- If you have already had a ceiling collapse as a result of water absorption with paper insulation or the paper insulation has blown to the opposite of the home.
- Our Roof Vacuum machine stands outside the home so there is no dust no fuss.
- Roof Vacuum and Install we only install Roll type insulation products like Isotherm and Aerolite. That don’t get effected by wind and will not be blown from side to side in the roof as they are not finely shredded dust.
- Roof Vacuum and removal of dust in the Western Cape.
Cost of Ceiling Insulation
With the energy crisis in South Africa it has been estimated that the Cost of Ceiling Insulation could be recovered in 2 to 3 years on energy saving alone.
Our bulk buying of Roof Insulation product like Isotherm Insulation as well as Think Pink Aerolite will mean that our clients benefit from our lower prices.
The Cost of Isotherm Ceiling Insulation varies based on the thickness of the Isotherm Insulation. Factors effecting the Cost of Isotherm Ceiling Insulation are:
- Isotherm Ceiling Insulation Installed.
- Isotherm Ceiling Insulation supply only
- The Price of Isotherm will vary slightly based on options we change a small delivery fee. The insulation is bulky but light and we deliver all over the Western Cape.
The Price of Think Pink Aerolite will also vary slightly based on the options as listed above. Here again the Cost of Aerolite Ceiling Insulationwill also be lower because of our bulk buying.
So if you need the Best Isotherm Insulation Price or the Best Aerolite Insulation Price give us a call. For what we offer our Roof Insulation Prices are unmatched.
Buying in massive bulk so you can be assured that you will get the most competitive Aerolite Insulation prices. For the best prices on any Roof Insulation product give us a call as we have thousands of rolls of insulation in stock.
If you have been told your Roof cant be Insulated
If so give us a call, with many years in the Home Insulation industry we don’t believe in the word cant. With more than 28 years in the Roof Insulation market we can Insulate almost any home.
Garage insulation. If your garage is unbearably hot we can help. We have a solution for garages whether you have a ceiling or not.
Loft Room Insulation, we specialize in this type of Installation. Loft rooms type homes are awesome but unbearable in summer and winter. We can transform these homes into comfortable cool in summer and warm in winter homes.
Under floor Insulation. If your home has wooden floors and a cavity space under the floor, cold air can make these homes like a fridge. Give us a call as we can solve most of these insulation problems by Insulating the under floor.
Flat roof insulation, Braai room Insulation. Give us a call as we have extensive experience in all these insulation types.
Thermal Insulation for Roofs
The new building regulations as of January 2013 has made it compulsory for all homes to have Thermal Insulation for Ceilings and Roofs Installed achieving the recommended R-value as prescribed for the different regions of South Africa.
Isotherm Thermal Ceiling Insulation will reduce energy loss giving you a cooler home in summer as well as a warmer home in winter.
Aerolite Thermal Ceiling Insulation will also reduce the loss of energy in the home and make the home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Aerolite Ceiling Insulation made from recycled glass bottles.
Ceiling Insulation Benefits
- Save energy with Roof Insulation
- Reduce heat loss in winter
- Keep cooler in summer
- Reduce noise levels
- Ceiling Insulation products Isotherm as well as Aerolite are all SANS compliant as per the new legislation.
- Isotherm Ceiling Insulation 145mm is SANS compliant for Western Cape region.
- Aerolite Ceiling Insulation 135mm is SANS compliant as well.
Roof Insulation only stock the best Ceiling Insulation products on the market. A home insulated with Roof Insulation means you have added value to your home as well as the benefits of energy saving for many years.
Attic Insulation in South Africa is generally referred to as Roof Insulation or Ceiling Insulation.
As South African roofs have a lower pitch they are very rarely converted into a loft space for living or storage.
Some homes in the Cape Area have much higher pitched roofs and these are often used for storage.
The Attic Insulation in these applications the Roof Insulation must be laid flat on the ceiling between the main beams.
In loft Rooms we would obviously insulate the side walls as well as the floor area to give you a more comfortable living area.
Roof Insulation R-value
Roof Insulation R-value is very important in all building designs. The whole of South Africa has been divided into Zones and all must comply with the SANS legislation with the appropriate R-value for the region that you live in.
The Western Cape region has a compulsory R-value of 3.70. This is achieved with the Isotherm 145mm thick insulation or the Aerolite 135mm thick.;
Guateng, Johannesburg and Pretoria are also rated for the R-value of 3.70. The Aerolite Insulation and the Isotherm Insulation are perfect for these areas as well.
KZN R-value is rated ideal for the 100mm Isotherm Insulation or the Aerolite Insulation.
The new Sans legislation came into effect as of January 2013. The legislation is the compulsory on all new homes.
What is The Lifespan of Ceiling Insulation?
The lifespan of the Isotherm Ceiling Insulation is one of the best one will ever find. The fact that Isotherm is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles makes it one of the most eco-friendly insulation products on the market. Isotherm also has a 30 year manufacturer guarantee. Isotherm has no resin binders so the fibres don’t fall apart.
The Lifespan Aerolite Think Pink Ceiling Insulation has a life span of 15 to 20 years.
The lifespan of Cellulose blow in paper type insulation has a lifespan of approximately 5 to 10 years. We find when we vacuum it out of roofs it is combustable after about 5 to 6 years. Obviously paper has a host of chemicals to create fire retardant and also chemicals for rats and vermin.